Thursday, October 2, 2008

My dog Emma

Since Emma is in the side bar of my blog, I thought it made sense to talk a little about her.

Boy, if there was ever a dog that was loved too much, it would be her! She is such a baby! Like, really. I can hold her and she'll snuggle in your arms like a real baby. Just the right size too--fat!

Emma was given to us by my step sis, Melissa. She has three kids that were a little too rough with Emma and Emma was probably a little too rough with them too. So, they asked if we would take a look at her to see if we would want her. That was on Christmas in 2004.

Emma has the softest fur and sweet smelling head. Really!!! I know--we're nuts. She sleeps with us -- under the covers! (oh, her beagle brother does too). It's a good thing we have a king size bed. Oh, and btw, she's a dachshund mix. We don't know with what she is mixed except with "cuteness", but everyone who meets her loves her. Okay, they intensely like her....we LOVE her!

I always say, in my heaven, there will be at least 10 Emma's running around. ;-)

No comments: