Friday, October 31, 2008

Dear Mr. Obama

Though I am not a McCain supporter (I love Palin), I am very much opposed to Barack Obama. Please watch this short video.



Here is a response video to the Dear Mr. Obama vid above. I think this man in the following vid has some great points. My only thing is, even if Obama has the intellectual right to oppose the war in Iraq because it is killing our people, it is a huge oxymoron due to the fact that Obama is waging a war on his own people (meaning Americans and black Americans in particular) with supporting Planned Parenthood, which targets minority neighborhoods with it's abortion practices and his support of abortion, particularly partial birth and allowing the baby to be killed or to die when an abortion is botched and the baby is born alive. What an atrocity! I still can't believe that Oprah, who I used to believe to be a thinking human being, supports this schmuck.

'Nuff said.

No comments: