Monday, December 29, 2008

I Am Second

Wow! A friend sent me the link to Jason Castro's (white dreadlocked guy on last season's American Idol) I Am Second video. It was so awesome and made me so proud that I like him as much as I do.

I went on over to the link and found other celebrities who claim to be Second. What is second? That's the best part!!! Being Second to Christ. Knowing that in this life, we are not first.....He is. How awesome is that???? I'm hoping that there will be more recognizable celebrities on the I Am Second website than there currently are. I love to hear the testimonies of how these celebrities came to realize they are second.

I also always wondered what was Stephen Baldwin's story. Now I know!!!

Don't forget to click the link for more videos after viewing the first one. There are usually a few more to watch.

No comments: